.

3/1/14 Hold to His saying in Adh Dhuha (revised 14 Jan, 2014)

Posted By: Abdullah Chek Sahamat - January 10, 2014

Share

& Comment

On your chin, I see flowing tears
I see not your sparkling eyes but a darkness night with no glittering star
Your sorrow, took your soul
Your breath soothing no more
Your lips tight trembling with no speech
Imprisoning you to your hopelessness
And I begin to see a cold wilting you
MasyaAllah

rintik-rintik rasa meruntun menjujuh
sembunyi sinar matamu bagai malam tidak berbintang
lirih membuntal jiwa
tiada lagi hembusan nafas segar bertenaga
bibirmu rapat, hanya bergetar tanpa bicara
kau penjarakan dirimu dalam lara kehampaan
yang kulihat hanyalah dirimu kedinginan kuncup kian melayu
MasyaAllah


Friend, my dear
When you placed your soul for the colorful dreams of this world
Yet too little of your wants coming to you
Just sustain your forbearance
Cry not to your loosing dreams
Be hold your soul, recount all what you have
Look at you, look at me, we may never be equal
Listen to me: I have nothing more, you have nothing less
What we have, nothing is ours
Even this body, is just a clay, and this soul, is His
All are a loan for us just to be as how we should be
Believe me; The least we get, the better
We have less to carry, we have less to be responsible
Just as the camel walking light trailing his master
He serve with no asking

sahabatku, saudaraku
jika jiwamu kau pasrahkan untuk mimpi indah duniawi ini
sedang hanya sedikit yang engkau nikmati
terus cekal dan bersabarlah
jangan engkau tangisi apa nan tak kecapaian

terlalu banyak telah kita terima tanpa sadar
padamu, padaku, biar kita tidak mungkin sama
mengertilah: tiada lebih buatku, tiada kurang padamu
tiada yang abadi milik kita
biar tubuh ini; bakal lebur menghanyir
juga nafas ini, akan berpulang kepadaNya
segala, hanyalah pinjaman agar kita memperlakukan seharusnya kita
bersyukurlah: sedikit yang kita terima, itu lebih baik
pundak kita terbeban tiada
seperti sang unta, tanpa dagangan mengiring tuannya
 menerima hidup tanpa soal

Note:
Today as I drove to the Masjid (3 Jan., 2014), I hit the YouTube on a beautiful reciting of Surah Adh Dhuha, my memory plunged to a distance lost friend. What a coincidence, the Surah was then recited by the Imam at the Jumaah, and I was truly touched. This poem is my special dedication to my distance lost friend inspired by the Surah and a book title The True Secret by Dr. Amira Ayad, International Islamic Publishing House, Ryad 2011.

(2) There was a King in a distant State. One day he seem to fell sick. All the physicians and alchemist were called to treat him. None could do much. Then came a wise man, he said, "There is nothing wrong with the King. He just never be happy. So all you his men, soldiers, go round the State, and look for a man whom is always happy. Asked him for his shirt. Take the shirt for the King to put on. That would be the cure for our King". The soldiers searched every homes. They spied every human being. For months. They found no one that is happy all day, all the way. Then, a soldier went into a jungle. He heard a man singing. He sang happily. Non-stop. The man never seem to have any worry. He seem to be very happy all the time. Thye soldeir approached him. "Can I have your shirt?" asked the soldier. The man said No!. The soldier handed him a pouch of gold coins and command him to hand over his shirt. Again the man said No!. The soldier keep adding much more pouches of gold coins, and yet the man keep saying No!, till at last he just laughed aloud. He said "Doesn't matter how much money you give me, I can't give you my shirt. I have no shirt. I never ever having any shirt. I'm just a happy poor man". He then just laughed and sang happily. In The True Secret, Amira Ayad just flashs me to the Al Quran saying: "...I have given you much, just you never breath to count....". SubhanaAllah. Thern I recalled, Muhammad SAW, Umar Al Khataab, Ali Abi Thalib, Umar Abdul Aziz, they were King emperor indeed, yet they choose to be poor to make their Ummah happy. The same goes to Abu Bakar As-Siddique and Othman Affan. So was Abdul Razak Husein. May Allah bless their souls with countless rahmat for keeping themselves poor to make their subjects to have what they deserve. Yet then what and how should be us?

(3) We celebrate the Birthday of Muhammad SAW. We sing to him. We remember him. But most just a day, on this very day (today 14 Jan., 2014), not all the day all the time to its true sense. Most were being taught, to remember him so in hereafter his sufaat will save us from the day of Judgement torment, which to me is an attitude and teaching of a slavery loyalist.  We do thing for payment, reward. MasyaAllah.

Kuching, Sarawak
14 Jan., 2014

#Abdullah Chek Sahamat

Writing that complies Bizarre, Odd, Strange, Out of box facts about the stuff going around my world which you may find hard to believe and understand

0 comments:

Copyright © 2010 abc sadong™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by Access. Hosted on Blogger Platform.