.

SPECIAL (1): A YEAR AGO...

Posted By: Abdullah Chek Sahamat - February 13, 2010

Share

& Comment



At Samudra Court, a year ago, on this night at about 2100 hours, I was actually being 'bluffed' by my friend Busrah Bujang that at that night at Samudra, there was going to be a special function. The Court was decorated with candles light and some nice floral displays. As such we have to be happy to occupied a small table away from the main hall. Busrah, in fact had been informing me that lots of his friends had asked him to introduce me to the Blogging World. All this while I have been very active on MyFlicker, where I placed 'MyThought on MyVisual', thus limiting my 'expression of thoughts'. A day before, we fixed that night as the starting of MyBlogging journey.

(2) Years back, I have a very close friend name Junaenah Solehan, Dr, a lecture at University Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM). In fact we studied in the same batch (1979-83), except she was doing Social Science while I was on the Science Stream. We used to meet each other during those student days, but hardly being friend. She seem a bit 'jual mahal' while I was a bit feeling 'inferior!' We became close friend when she was involved with the various Socio-economic Consultancies that UKM had to do with my former Office, the State Planning Unit. Among those were the Poverty Study, Rural-Urban Migration, the Socialization Study, and various others Sectoral Studies. Every time we meet we talk on Social and Gender issues. I love arguing with her, and she used to pass me lots of latest journals on such matters.

(3) Junaenah used to travel oversea, and she used to drop me postcards, with some interesting notes. We used to talk about the lack of writing culture among our people, thus lack of reading habit. She used to advice me to make notes on what I saw, experienced, especially those travelings that I have made into all part of the Earth. She adviced me to start to write on those.

(4) Thus, the intial introduction to Flicker by Busrah, then the advice of writing on my experiences and views by Junaenah had excite me to the Blogging World. DMM's Blog inspired me alots. Thus, Busrah and then my long buddy (football and tea tarik) when I was in Bintulu, Sdra Omarali of CIMB had voluntarily redesigned the Blog Page for me, and here, today, it is already reaching its First Anniversary.

(5) The Pink color of the BlogPage Background was added due to the influence of 'Pinkish Love Affair' that I experienced begining 19 Feb., 2009. The 'Pink Color' faded with the wilting of the 'Pink Tulip Bud'. The green is MyColor: refreshing, alive!

(6) I hope, as another friend of mine said when she bumped on MyBlog, Madeline Berma, Dr., that MyBlog is the other side of me, there are my thoughts, reflecting the true feeling and aspirastion of my life. Hopefully my writing, would inspire some in their struggle. I do hope all the loyal readers, followers and friends, do recognize my intend, and respect my intend as such.

(7) Nonetless, I only realized that night, 14 February, 2009 was in actual fact was a Valentine Day, when if not mistaken Haslina, the Samudra Court's lady presented to me a bud of Red Rose as a gesture of 'her (jokking)love' of me. Nonetheless, tonight, as this article gone into purview, I'm away, faraway, looking for some inspiration while trying to gain my health through some traditional, spiritual and natural healing process.

(8) To all loyal readers and followers, this Blog is specially personal and I welcome your critiques and views. Nonetheless, all comments and views that are related to my official position will never be answered here, but definitely I'm taking those separately.

Thanks and may Allah bless us with all the strenghts to serve His people and religion the best.

Senayan, Jakarta, Indonesia
13 Feb., 2010

#Abdullah Chek Sahamat

Writing that complies Bizarre, Odd, Strange, Out of box facts about the stuff going around my world which you may find hard to believe and understand

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saya berdoa saudara akan dapat berkat dari Allah SWT dan dikurniakan segala yang dihajati.

Anonymous said...

u indeed have a wonderful blog, expressing your views and life experiences..u have travelled so far and yet still have the time to write and share with everyone..that great!

Copyright © 2010 abc sadong™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by Access. Hosted on Blogger Platform.