.

DAVAO.....your devil lives haunting me!

Posted By: Abdullah Chek Sahamat - March 23, 2009

Share

& Comment


About twenty years ago at MyPrime young age (25-30years old), I led the BIMP EAGA group to Davao, Philippines. About 15 of us in the Group…the fisheries sub-sector working group….almost all at that very same young prime naughty age….our arrival (late afternoon) was received by the young Filipinos lady officials….MyFirst encounter with these beautiful, super friendly, and easy going ladies….MyHeart pumping hard man!

(2) Since we gonna head for Cota Bato the early next morning, upon checking in…as usual….MyFirst agenda would be food…..seafood…we split into various separate group…I took four, and rush for a cap…..to a riverside seafood restaurant…..a superb seafood place…and lots more younger, more beautiful ladies….god…this land is blessed with human beauty…but there was this one guy…who seem restless….wanting rushing….eating, drinking…everything fast…in hurry….I wonder why?

(3) While dinner being served, we talked what next….hey brother this is Davaolah…the largest city on earth (spatial)….don’t waste our nite….being new…I go for details…what is it all about…hmmmm….they have a plan…settling early….yepp…..that sound normal, after long flight….BUT…hmmm…they wanna pick up….how could we…four of us, only a cab….can’t feed and who to pick up?.....haiya…ayam Pilipinlah…!

(4) And where….anybody know the pickup place…we better be safe, we are on official mission…anything goes wrong….dam….our career man! The super eager man…just don’t know where…I presumed he must have been too excited to hear all sort of beautiful stories about this young Filipinos….the long flight may had made him lost his head! Well…it seem, everybody was eager to give a try….what the Plan? None have great secure idea….

(5) K…let me talk to the taximan…alright. We are set, P2000.00 for the cab…nite long please (P500.00 = RM50.00 each). Don’t ask me the Plan, but we must go back to the hotel first….upon giving the counter boy to deliver a message to our much elder friend who prefer to settle down…not wanting to be naughty tonite…(a massage containing the name of the taximan and his plate nos…in case…who knows…MyMilitary instinct command me well)….then I asked the taximan to take us to any places he believe is a good ‘fishing place’…..we visited almost 10 places in less than two hours….and all of my three friends keep forgetting what was the ‘fish number’ when we reached the other ‘market place’….the ‘fishes’ look too good everywhere….

(6) Set by 24.00 hours midnite, we withdrew to our hotel….the taximan for the next half an hour had his own busy schedule…picking and delivering the ordered ‘fish’ to the individual room….well, as a young excited man…I won’t choose to settle that early..my sleeping hours is at least 0200 hrs…so with the P2000.00 with me…and the taximan service whole nite long…I wanna go beyond…you guys have fund…I look for mine!

(7) I did read (in Mexico, some African...and here in Philipines), there were this child prostitution….boys and girls…as young as five to 12 years old….K…let hunt! I requested the taximan to bring me to all these places…with pleasure brother, a broad smile o his face!…guess what….he brought me to all those opened stalls…have me ordered for my drink (coffee or tea)…and here come all these young kids….girls of course….god…more than 20 of them…all offering the services….I was touched, MyTummy can’t take this, MyHead don’t worked well either…so young (kid!)…five to ten years old….look dirty, thin, pale face, smelly…ohh…and worst they were too hungry to serve! Some massage MyBack, some sit on me….god…hey hold on…let just share our drinks….coke….few cans

(8) One kid...I believe just about 8 years old..kept pulling MyArm..and the taximan..said...don't worry boss...she can handle you.....!!! God what a man you are!

(9) Why?…..uncle..!!!! we need money….no parent, poor, want go school….mother sick, father ran away….no brother…we very poor…OK..we like you…..you very handsome….ohhhh goddddd! I P300.00 my sister bigger P500.00 want…can take hotel….taxi plus P500.00 we can enjoy…..god…what is this? The taximan…he smiled wide seeing his own young people selling themselves…just for all those stereo-type excuses! Taximan where is your national pride…your kids and women prostituting themselves because you men are not able to safeguard them! What a man!

(10) I saw this when I visited Thailand, Myanmar…..so far I don’t get a glimpse when I was in Vietnam…....thank Uncle Ho (Ho Chii Minh)

(11) Looking back home…..poverty, as what Muhammad saw had said….kemiskinan itu membawa kekufuran….that’s it! I believe the same is happening here in our own State….except, probably not among the kids but the kids’ mothers….or would to be mothers…..are they really poor..or poor minded….in the old days along Lorong Taip…in KL….they are there…I’ll soon revisit….adding salt to MyWound

(11) Poverty is still here…..let get together to stop this poverty phenomena….or one day, our very own women and kids probably…..be one of them!

#Abdullah Chek Sahamat

Writing that complies Bizarre, Odd, Strange, Out of box facts about the stuff going around my world which you may find hard to believe and understand

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

my friend
i didn't have the opportunity to see Davoa or Ho chi Minh City , i managed to see KL. Now and today, i am devastated. Though not as young as under 10, our Malaysian teenagers are out for slumber nites with friends and social groups. These are mainly from the mid to upper income families...so it isn't about poverty.

The other half i see and met are god forsaken trying to outlived their miserable lives. Migration to big metro KL without much in store has led to many unwanted scenes....now not just Lorong Hj Taib...OMG there must be at least a group that i can pinge on..to be the next generation of malaysia.

Adding salt to ur wound as u said, the learned, the supposedly the hopeof the nation...university students are now paying to have sex. it is the trend not to marry as a virgin..and someone i know is running this elite business....should i kill him?

A centre for counselling? a place to have fun? to group them together..to see the way they see things...how can i help, what should i do? more training? more lectures?

Copyright © 2010 abc sadong™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by Access. Hosted on Blogger Platform.