.

RUSTAM...just stay back and let me alive!

Posted By: Abdullah Chek Sahamat - March 15, 2009

Share

& Comment


Last week, on the 7 March 2009 I and a nice friend (Izan) went down to Malacca. Due to time constraint, and the congested weekend maulidur rasul, we didn’t got much chance to really getting the trail of Hang Li Po and Hang Tu Ah (probably that how his name should be spelt, Pak Kassim Ahmad, don’t argue with me!). In fact all along this stay I just enjoy quarrelling with her how she was impatience of so many things about the congestion and bad driving attitude of our beloved Malaysian….interestingly, I become the most patience man on earth at that time…while in actual fact, I’m not!

(2) Last nite,14 March 2009, due to my last week dissatisfaction, I came down again with two other nice friends (Mona and Haiza)…..this time I took them to a walk along the Malacca River Cruise Walk…to get to the Boat Cruise Rempah Terminal….. beginning from a nice remodel Baba Mansion, the Majestic, at about 2100 hrs we headed what seem to be as down river….asking anybody we passed, which direction to get to the Crusing Termnal….some pointing to up river, and some pointing to down river…ahhhh! Rustam, mana direction…good big job, but you seem to forget some basic tipping points…making me…hahhhh loosing MyPatience…. ...this time Izan is not with me....I can blow off...

(3) It was drizzling, strong wind….feeling so cool, and surely nice walking along with some nice friends….the Malacca Walk, it really a nice Walk, but still lots to finish off…good walk on the Cenggal Walkway…in between the evergreen mangrove trees….well done Rustam, at least you have THE brain to turn this once clear water river which turned dirty and stinging….into this though still smell bad….a place where I found MyLove…and hopefully with the berkah of Hang Li Po and Hang Tu Ah...it will bloom and burning...MyIzan apa macam!! Those beautiful Malays houses at Kg Mortem (why not called this Village Kg Bendahara Matahir (?) the famous smart and honest Sultan Mahmud PM)….I’m wondering how those dwellers sleeping under those bright lighting….would it not be more lovely …..just light them up ala-traditional way….pelita-like and obor-obor-like light….Rustam, not too modernlah….I want MyLove back….

(4) After about 30 minutes torturing thee two ladies…....walking on high heel shoes, then only we met a real guy who knew the correct direction to the Terminal…ie we have to turn back….never mind, I keep MyPatience high…...enjoying the nice cool nite breeze…colorful lighting…blue, red, green..all sorts…and all those electrocute (?) birds, butterflies, mushroom, fowers….all sorts….Rustam, your heart must be very kindy…green and creative…well done!

(5) Tipping point….this is a tropical State. At anytime, the weather just change…and since Tok Mat Bulat, then this Shabery Cheek (Minister of Information) had kept RTM to declared (ramalan cuaca)….hujan di sana sini…can’t tell precisely where and when to rain…..just wonder why those shelters where erected to far from each other….just imagine, if it rain..I would be running the long way…and get real wet…before I could be sheltered…..let think a bit farther....…for the kids, families with babies, elder people….hahhh your planners….I believe they don’t have people in their heart, their mind and soul….surely, while strolling I won’t like MyGirl to get wet either by rain or sweating under our burning sun,.....or I may lost MyLove….faham-fahamlah…dating di tempat yang menyusahkan sapa nak enjoy…Rustam, just a tipping point!

(6) Well, MyPlan to walk from the Hang Li Po well to the Hang Jee Bat and Hang Kah Tung Lee (Kasturi) resting place…won’t materialize this time…I need to come back again….but for sure Rustam….

(7) I hate your traffic management (that made a point of argument between me and MyIzan…could cause me MyLove), I hate these ignorant drivers...they don't heed to pedestrians...I hate for not being properly directed…., I hate to run to a distance shelter…I don’t want MyCamera to get wet…never mind of MyGirl(s)….they surely enjoy to get wet in this tropical shower….your kindy brain…excellent but not all over the place…making things too superficial….

(8) Your beca men...they are great attraction to the tourists....but please make sure they smell good, make them look smart, clean...and most important...deathly honest....provide them a proper bathing place....

(10) That Kg Mortem…anywhere you could make me have access much easier and manageable….yeehh think of I’m in the 60s or beyond…lutut sudah lemahlah Rustam….those nice Joget Lambak....make me wanna dance, but it is far on the other side of the walk...not properly linked....

(11) Well done Rustam, but where are those big biawak that used to fly this river….3-4 years ago? Plant more trees...let kancil bread again here...(but pl don't get CheDet be around...he is worst...his Kancil will flood your road not your jungle!.

(10)Those out of business shophouses, why not turn them into lines of nice shop-townhouses....get Tabung Haji (TH), EPF, PNB to fund the land acquisition and redevelop those areas....it won't goes wrong...100-200 years from now, all those would be great investment areas....

(11) I would believe, no need for you Rustam to bid for UMNO Deputy President....just focus and develop Malacca into a real Tourist State.....let get Malacca back into its 14/15 century glory...then you would be much greater then UMNO DP....

(12) CheDet...tau tak pasai apa Portugis tak berani berperang dengan Kedah...zaman dulu, di Melaka ada 6 ekok pahlawan, termasuklah Hang Li Po...Hang Tu Ah, Hang Jee Bath, Hang Kah Tu Lee, Hang Lee Khiew dan Hang Lee Khir...enam ekok. Masa dok perang dulu...puak Portugis banyak yang mampuih depa enam ekok ni bunuh....aci hang pikiaq CheDet oi...kalau Portugis berberang dengan Kedah...di Kedah Hang dok merata cerok...banyak sangat..semua hang...bukan setakat 6 ekok...dok merata negeri ada hang...sampai tak terhitung...sana hang...sini hang...mampuih habis Portugis kalau dok perang dengan Kedah....hebat Kedah CheDet no...sebab tu Hang lani pun dok suka berperang juga....hang sorang-sorang! Tak apa CheDet...baguih...boleh depa kurang tidoq sikit...

#Abdullah Chek Sahamat

Writing that complies Bizarre, Odd, Strange, Out of box facts about the stuff going around my world which you may find hard to believe and understand

0 comments:

Copyright © 2010 abc sadong™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by Access. Hosted on Blogger Platform.